Saturday, October 12, 2019

Three Little Punkins


Happy Saturday, peeps!  I am off on a little jaunt with my TOPS friends, and tonight we have our Harvest Party at church!  Busy day!  Hope you're doing something fun too!  I am in full Halloween-creating mode this weekend!  My card today uses some fun jack-o-lantern images:


I used the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday and the theme from In(k)spire Me:

# 403 - 10.10.2019 Autumn Special (Tina) 403_he10

I used some retired SU DSP to create a background for my Old Olive card, then stamped the pumpkins in Grapefruit Grove, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Stazon Black:



I diecut them out and mounted them on some little Early Espresso frames!  Quick and easy!  And here's the inside, using a couple of sentiments from two different sets from my vaaaaaast collection of Halloween stamps, LOL!


Thanks for popping in today--be sure to come back tomorrow for another Halloween creation for the Paper Players!  No photos today---the family is off on an adventure, but I'll have some to share next week!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hello Pumpkin Cardmaking (Close to My Heart), Vintage Halloween (Crafty Secrets)
Card stock & Papers     Old Olive, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Into the Woods DSP (ret)
 Ink Grapefruit Grove, Pumpkin Pie, Stazon Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Hello Pumpkin Dies (CTMH), Layering Squares Dies, Crumb Cake Marker

8 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Love your Halloween card, LeAnne! At first I thought you had stamped onto an orange polka dot DSP, but then saw you had a great pumpkin stamp set. But you DID inspire me to try stamping on some retired DSP I have. Always looking for inspiration. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be! Grapefruit Grove is one of my favorite in colors ever!

Wendy said...

Oh, so cute! Love, love, love this one, LeAnne! Great design, too! :)

Fiona said...

I love your fun design and those little lanterns mounted onto the squares - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Heather said...

So cute, Leanne, I loved this DSP! These jack o' lanterns are great, such fun expressions! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dot pumpkins, I love it!! This is adorable LeAnne!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute Halloween card, LeAnne! Love how you used the sketch. 🙂 Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Tina von Kleinerhase-Stempelnase.com said...

I love your "spooky" Pumpkins :)
thank you for playing our IN{K}SPIRE_me Challenge. LG tina