Friday, July 26, 2019

Peekaboo Christmas


Happy Friday, peeps!  Yay, the weekend is upon us---hope you have some fun stuff planned!  I haven't had much stamping time the last few days, so I thought I would share my favorite card from my last Christmas card stamp camp:


Isn't that a fun way to use up some scraps?!  The die is from Close to My Heart; I call it a peekaboo die, but I think the name of it is Multi Circle Window...peekaboo is so much cuter, though!  My friend Laurel shared it on her blog and I just had to have it!  I cut it from a piece of Crumb Cake and backed the circles with papers from Authentique's Nostalgia and Christmastime papers.  If you cut your squares (or use a punch) 1 1/4" square, they fit perfectly inside the little stitched areas!  Check out all these cute little patterns:



I added a banner sentiment stamped in Old Olive (scrapbook.com's Heartfelt Christmas) and mounted everything on a Very Vanilla card.  Can't wait to play with this one some more!  Thanks for popping in!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!



7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

LOVE this die and your card! I NEED to order this die! You are a blessing!

I Card Everyone said...

Peekaboo is totally cuter... and your card is the cutest way of using some of those papers we just CANNOT throw away, LeAnne - aren't you glad you saved them?? I sure am!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Cute card.....and great way to use all that extra DSP!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great way to use up those pretty bits of paper! This is CUTE Leanne!

Vicky Hayes said...

Whoever invented that die is most definitely a crafter with a big hoard of DSP! What great fun to choose different designs to go behind the circles! Love it LeAnne. Also, wherever those photos were taken, I'd love to visit there!

Jan Clothier said...

What a super way to use up DSP bits! At first, I was in awe of your ability to cut the circles out so accurately... but a die makes life much easier. Great find! Lovely card!

Wendy said...

Oh this card is amazing, LeAnne! I might have to look into this die since I have tons & tons of scrap paper! Speaking on scrap paper, where do you get all this pretty paper at? This card is so perfect for the holidays and i'm loving that paper!!!!