Monday, July 8, 2019

Mosaic Seahorse


Happy Monday, peeps!  No challenges today, but I thought I'd share a card I made recently to highlight some new products:  the In Color Terracotta Tile, Seaside Notions, and the beautiful Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP.  So here we go:


I began by trimming a piece of the Mosaic Mood DSP along the tile lines; these papers are clear-embossed on one side, very, very pretty!  To keep with the embossed look, I stamped the seahorse in Terracotta Tile using my Stamparatus, then cleaned the stamp, keeping it in the same position, and reinked it several times with Versamark ink.  Once I sprinkled it with clear embossing powder, heated it and fussy-cut it out, I was ready to color it with an aquapainter and some ink!  I added a sentiment from the same set, framed in a Stitched Rectangle die and adhered it atop a lightly-stamped coral image:
  

Perennial Birthday provided the inside sentiment:


No pix today, gotta run!  I have stamping girls coming soon, and I can't wait to get inky with them!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! Love the colors and the mosaic paper.

I Card Everyone said...

FABulous fussy cutting, LeAnne... gorgeous coral color, and stamping, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty LeAnne! I'll bet those embossed papers are fabulous!

Vicki S said...

I really like this card: clever design, great little seahorse, and lovely color. Good job.

Dawn Tidd said...

Oooo, I like the seahorse with this DSP. The colors are perfect! Reminds me of an ocean sunset!

Jan Clothier said...

Such a clever way to use that lovely mosaic paper!

Linda Callahan said...

Well that seahorse is terrific with that paper! I have to be honest......I don’t know what to do with that paper.....it overwhelms me!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - another great showcase of that fabulous mosaic paper!

Wendy said...

Oh my, that seahorse is just the cutest! I love how you showcased this particular sheet of DSP and kept it monochromatic! Love monochromatic cards! Hope you had a fun time stamping with your friends! :)