Monday, March 12, 2012

PP86 Continued

Yesterday I shared this card with you for the Paper Players challenge:
PP86a-LeAnne
but I also made some 3D items to go along with it:
 DSCF6573
I got the pattern for the cute little basket here;  I added a little border using the Adorning Accents Edgelit Die and some flowers punched with the floral punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  The pincushion is made from an old wooden spool and some Spice Cake fabric, and the needle holder is from a piece of felt cut with the Labels Framelit die.

DSCF6574
It was fun to do some sewing!  I just saw the Catered Crop has a basket challenge, so I am entering this as well!  (You need to check out Linda's adorable creation!!!)  And I had several requests for instructions on how to make the felt flowers on my card, so I’ll be doing a quick little tutorial for them on Wednesday.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me (be sure to include  your email address for a response!) and I’ll try to answer them!  And be sure to come back tomorrow for the ColourQ challenge!
DSCF8020
What’s in there?  Maybe a COMB to comb my hair???

6 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Stinkin cute LeAnne ~ love the needle needle holder ~ anything to do with organizing and I'm all over it ~ I think it's another creative way that I keep myself from doing what NEEDs to get done ~ love this card and can't wait for the flower tutorial!!!! Love your little doo Cassidy :-)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness you are one clever cookie. I love the needle holder. Did you cut that felt with dies and the flower with a punch?

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy! I love, love your project. Thanks for sharing your basket with us at Catered Crop.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LeAnne this is so stinkin' cute and Clever!!! I LOVE your needle holder! The little basket is adorable and I can't wait to see the tut for the flowers. FANTASTIC! Hugs.

Darlene Gabriel said...

What an adorable basket and sewing projects. I'd love to try one of these baskets sometime. The border with the flowers it so cute. The pincushion and needle holder -- great ideas - love the needle holder. It so creative and I thank you for that inspiration.
Wish my bad hair days looked as good as Cassidy's adorable cute hair day;)

jaydee said...

LeAnne, talk about taking it up a notch! I mean, I LOVE your card - but your projects are fabulous. You are so generous to share them with us. I also love the tutorial on the felt flowers - I am going to have to try that.
Hugs
Jaydee