I love birds, but I have no idea what a vermillion looks like; probably not this! But I am combining a few challenges here today, so that’s why my bird looks the way he does! Here they are:
- The sketch challenge CFC15 and Fall to Layout 153, which is being shared by CAS-ual Fridays and Clean & Simple Stamping, shown here (I flipped the sketch as I didn’t like my bird looking off the edge of the page!):
And here is my card:
Although I used several sets, I hope it still qualifies as CAS! The colors were a bit out of my comfort zone, but I tried to incorporate the ones in the photo! Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Young Vermillion, French Foliage, Fabulous Florets, Flight of the Butterfly (sentiment)
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise Patterns DP
- Ink: Memento Brown, Tempting Turquoise, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, River Rock, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
- Acc: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Linen Thread, Daubers, SAMJ, Aquapainter