Happy Saturday, peeps! Hoping to get this in before the storm hits, which certainly changed our family’s plans this week! Anyway, I made a real quick Christmas card (are you tired of them yet?) for three challenges:
- CAS-ual Fridays 17 – to use stickers
- Hand Stamped Sentiments 81 – to use banners
- Sketch Frenzy Friday’s sketch 082611:
And here it is:
I only have one banner, I hope that’s okay! Sticker is from Tim Holtz; sentiment & snowflakes are from Holiday Sampler, an older SU set. Check out the little bells:
SWEET! They’ll be available from the SU mini catalog on September 1! I attached them with two strands of embroidery floss and a very slender needle…easy peasy! Thanks for visiting today!
My little virtuoso!
- Stamps: Holiday Sampler
- Paper: Confetti White, Bravo Burgundy, Home for Christmas, Melissa Frances
- Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Marina Mist
- Acc: Flag Sentiment Die, Mini Jingle Bells, Sticker, Tim Holtz, needle & floss