Friday, April 9, 2010

2 AM Cards

DSCF7490

Okay, we’ve all had those nights where we toss and turn….last night was one of them, so I just got up and made some cards.  I am paying for it now…but at least I was productive at some point in my day!

I made two get well cards for my stash, since I already had all the supplies out; this uses a sketch from Taylor’s site a few weeks ago, which I flipped around a little:

TESC104 (1)

and here they are:

DSCF7489

                                                        DSCF7492
They use different card base colors, a different DP at the top and I changed the brad…..not much else!  And if you’d like to see a cool way to attach ribbon so it doesn’t slide off, you can check out this post here.  Thanks for visiting today and blessings to you all!

  • Stamps:  Sweet Stems, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Almost Artichoke, WW, Sweet Pea DP
  • Ink:  Stazon, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
  • Acc:  Birds & Bloom Diecut, Taffeta Ribbon, Brads, Circle Punch, Blender Pens, Scallop Trim punch

6 comments:

Linda said...

I hope you get a nap. Your card is beautiful. I have been so busy this week answering all my email and I am loving it. Thanks for your help! I love this card. The colors and the DP are great.

Barbara said...

They're both beautiful, Leanne! Amazing how the base color change made so much difference!

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is CUTE, LeAnne! LOVE all the different patterns!

Carol L said...

I love the designer papers you used....the colors and designs are beautiful! Wishing you a good night's sleep tonight ;)

Denise Marzec said...

These are BEAUTIFUL, LeAnne!
....and I hope you caught up on your sleep now. :)

Juanita said...

Great card. I just lay in bed and toss and turn. Next time I should get up...