Wednesday, November 2, 2022

HSS401 Let's Celebrate

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a birthday card to share today, and it uses the sketch from Hand-Stamped Sentiments:


Although the sketch shows snowflakes, I opted for flowers, and thought I would challenge myself to use Orchid Oasis, since purple hues are really out of my comfort zone!  So here we go:


I used DSPs in Orchid Oasis for the main panels, then stamped florals from Color & Contour in matching ink, stamping off once for the "filler" portion of the flower.  The sentiment is from Simply Fabulous and although they're hard to see, I added some matte dots here and there:


I used the pretty birthday sentiment from Happiness Abounds on the inside, along with a few more stamped-off flowers!


Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds, Color and Contour, Simply Fabulous
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Orchid Oasis DSP
 Ink Orchid Oasis
Accessories In Color Matte Dots, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies

10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love your monochromatic card!

I Card Everyone said...

Now this is a blue I can wrap my heart around, LeAnne! SO gorgeous!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

"Blue"tiful!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful mix of patterns! Lovely card, LeAnne!

Lorraine said...

What a wonderful combination of patterns. Those flowers are so pretty done in that color.

Fiona said...

What a pretty card using those lovely blues. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS this week LeAnne

Stampin by Genny said...

So pretty. I love the monochromatic approach you used with the Orchid Oasis. Great idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Heather said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne! Love the monochrome color choice, lol, and that stem is perfect laid over those fun blooms! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin Expressions said...

Oh LeAnne I love the use of the designer series paper! Your card is very calming and peaceful! Thanks so much for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!