Monday, November 21, 2022

FMS562 Merry Everything

 Happy (COLD) Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend!  I am squeaking in this last-minute card for the FMS sketch this week....not a really good interpretation of the sketch, but I had an idea in my head and wanted to stick with it!  Here's the sketch:

I took a couple of liberties with the sketch, orienting it to the other side of the card so my Santa would not be flying in the wrong direction!!!


I stamped the Santa and reindeer in Starry Sky ink and added the little silhouette village in Starry Sky cardstock.  The sentiment and snowflakes were stamped in Seaside Spray ink.  I found a little scrap of Marina Mist glimmer paper for my vertical piece.  The hardest part was curving the sentiment to go the right way...it's a red rubber stamp from Jingle All the Way (ret), and it doesn't curve quite as easily as a photopolymer one does!  My Stamparatus helped me a lot!  



Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jingle All the Way (ret), Stitched with Cheer (ret), Santa (Katy Sue Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Starry Sky, Marina Mist Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Starry Sky, Seaside Spray (ret)
Accessories
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Sleigh Ride Dies (ret), Stamparatus

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love your flipped and fun take on Kim's Sketch, LeAnne! Everything about it is definitely Merry!
=]

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card LeAnne! I love the blue and white and that little bit of sparkle is perfect! Such a sweet little scene! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a pretty clean and fresh scene! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little houses, this is fun!

Linda Callahan said...

Yep if you didn't flip the sketch Santa would be hitting a wall....lol! Sweet holiday card!

Wendy said...

Adorable!!!

Kim S said...

We can't have Santa flying the wrong direction!!! LOVE the blue color scheme with the hint of sparkle and the fun little snowflakes! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.