Wednesday, November 9, 2022

AHSC498 Joy

Happy Wednesday, peeps! My stampin mojo has gone with the wind...not feeling so creative this week! I persevered and made a Christmas card using the Atlantic Hearts sketch:


What a fun sketch...great to use up little strips of DSP, right?!  I chose to only use two patterns: gold foil and the pretty gold print from Lights Aglow, along with an embossed sentiment from Brightest Glow.  Here we go:


The top portion of the card was diecut with the Dots & Spots die, then backed with gold foil, and I also made a border with the Scalloped Contours die.  My sentiment was heat embossed on a Very Vanilla ornament diecut with the Spruced Up Outline dies and embellished with some retired Gold Thread:


These dies are so fun because you can get two diecuts in one pass, then mix and match your components for a difference look!  

Did anyone get up at 5am yesterday to look at the lunar eclipse and Blood Moon?  It was pretty cool!  I just snapped this with my cell phone...nothing fancy and I am sure there are better-looking ones out in blogland!

I was actually up at 4:30 to see the eclipse itself, so by the time supper time rolled around, I was pretty beat!  I can't hang in there like I used to!  Anyway, thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Brightest Glow
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Lights Aglow DSP
 Ink Encore Gold (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Thread (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Spruced Up Outline Dies, Heat Tool, Dots & Spots Die

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love all the gold. I hear you about the mojo. I am forcing myself this week to create cards for my hops and upcoming GD at two sites. I think it's because I still have hurricane shutters on the windows. 11/30 can't come quick enough for me.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne your beautiful gold foil card is sure to bring JOY to the lucky recipient!
We had cloud cover too thick to get a peek of this moon! But I'm happy you got to see it!
=]

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I am loving all the Gold Foil on it and that pretty Gold Snowflake paper! I saw the eclipse and it was a sight to see! I was up early that morning because Bailee is off on her times with the time change. I hopped out the front door and had a great view of it and like you, by supper time I was beat! I think your picture is awesome! Hope you have a great day! :)

Denise Willerton said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card my friend. Thank you for sharing 💕🎄

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful!

Fabiola said...

wow, c'est trop beau, splendide interprétation, biz