Friday, October 16, 2020

CAS Leafy Hello

Happy Friday, peeps!  Do you have something fun planned for the weekend?  Hope so!  I'll be seeing some stamping friends tomorrow and I am looking forward to that!  Today I have a really simple card using some "fall" products!  Here we go:



I love that the Stitched Leaves dies leave stitching around the outside diecut but I don't usually get to use that part of my cardstock, so I wanted to highlight that on my card today.  I backed it with some Plaid Tidings DSP, on which I embossed the inner leaf stitching part of the die as well.  To finish it off, I added some matching leaves (never have seen a blue leaf, but I'll say it's artistic license!)

 

The leaves are from the Beautiful Autumn bundle, stamped in Misty Midnight, Poppy Parade and Cinnamon Cider, and punched out with the matching punch.  The sentiment is from Life is Beautiful!  And since it's clean and simple, I am entering it at the Krafty Chicks and The Spot challenges:

 

And it also fits the Festive Friday challenge of plaid, ribbon and diecuts:

 

  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Galatians 6:9-10

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful Autumn, Life is Beautiful
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Plaid Tidings, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Cinnamon Cider
 Ink Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories Misty Moonlight Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Leaves Dies, Autumn Punch Pack

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You are the only one who can get away with blue leaves, LeAnne! lol LOve that you've coordinated these sweet little leaves with that fabulous plaid!
=]

Allisa said...

Love your card design, super cute!

Leanne said...

Such a pretty card, so happy you have played our CAS challenge this week at Krafty Chicks, love that die, and who doesn't like plaid, thanks again.

Leanne DT/KC

Rachelle Oltean said...

I agree with you! I love the outer stitching as well! This is such a beautiful CAS card design and I really like the plaid you chose! The inner stitching is brilliant! I may have to "CASE" your card for some Thanksgiving projects in the near future! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Ann Schach said...

Clean and fabulous, LeAnne! I love the stitching around the leaf and the awesome "pop" of blue! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday this week!

Bonnie said...

Love this big plaid leaf and the smaller leaves too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh that pretty plaid leaf is everything! Wonderful card LeAnne. Enjoy your stamping friends, hope the bees don't make another guest appearance!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love your card LeAnne. The stitched outline leaf and "veins" are wonderful...and so it your blue artistic license. ;) Beautiful!

Beth McCullough said...

Your card is awesome LeAnne! CAS and fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday :)
Blessings,
Beth McCullough-DT

Linda Kildow, Happyrock Stamper said...

LeAnne, your card has such a fun, whimsical feel to it. Love it!

Judy Rozema said...

I love the addition of the blue! Fabulous card. So glad you linked up at this week's Festive Friday Challenge!