Friday, January 10, 2020

GDP222 Fox Hello


Happy Friday, peeps!  A quick post today for the Global Design Project sketch:


I recently saw a card where the image was colored with SU's colored pencils alone, and left  unwatercolored and unblended, and it had a nice rustic look, so I thought I would try it with Nature's Beauty.  Although my fox looks like he is on a baseball team with those black smudges (I tried to fill in his eyes), I thought it okay enough to use on a card:


After stamping the image on Crumb Cake, I softly colored in the image with the pencils and added some shading for the sky behind him.  I diecut it with a Stitched Rectangle die and added a pretty little sentiment from Honey Bee and a braided twine embellishment:


I embossed a piece of Cajun Craze with the Woodland EF and added some Cajun Craze DSP to the front of the Crumb Cake cardbase to finish it off.  Thanks for popping in today!


Silly little Rudolph!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love your coloring on that crumb cake, LeAnne!
Darling!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute and you've colored him beautifully! His eyes make him look mysterious!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the colored pencil look.....beautiful fox!