Saturday, January 11, 2020

FMS417 Bonanza Buddies


Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have a couple cards for you today using the FMS sketch:

I recently purchased the Birthday Bonanza suite because I thought the little animals were adorable and I needed some new images for children's cards, although I think adults would find them charming as well!  The papers and accessories are fun too!  I am trying to make duplicates of my cards so that I have a few extras, so here's my first go at using this bundle:


Isn't that little lion's face the cutest thing ever?


Both my cards used Daffodil Delight cardstock for the base and Birthday Bonanza DSP for the panel; the two patterns are from one sheet, just the opposite sides.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp two lions in Crushed Curry and Mango Melody, then cut them out with the matching dies.  They each got a party hat too!  I mounted the lions on a Stitched So Sweetly die-cut rectangle then added a sentiment; this one is stamped in Real Red with some Ruched Ribbon behind it:


The second one is basically the same, except I stamped the sentiment in Poppy Parade and added a Mango Melody die-cut banner behind it:


They both got a pompom on their hat, and since I lost this lion's tail on my desk somewhere, I gave him a pompom on the end of it as well!  This set is a little fiddly to play with, but the end results are so cute!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Bonanza Buddies
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Birthday Bonanza DSP
 Ink Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Poppy Parade
Accessories Assorted Pompoms, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Bonanza Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies

7 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Adorable cards, Leanne! That really is the cutest lion! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen Begley said...

Happy New Year, LeAnne! These cards are adorable! I haven't used my set yet, but this sure gives me inspiration.

Lisa Elton said...

He does have a cute little face! These are as adorable as they are festive!

Tracy Grauer said...

Super cute! Love the pom poms! Thanks for sharing!

laurie said...

Your blooms are gorgeous in the challenge colors!Cute birthday cards too!

Kim S said...

This set is absolutely charming - it's going to be hard for me to resist, although I have absolutely no need for it! I love the fun patterns - and the little puff at the end of the tail! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile Ribon said...

Those 2 children cards are so cheerful and so pretty! This little lion with his party hat makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.