Monday, June 10, 2019

Free as a Bird Bridge Card


Happy Monday, peeps!  We had a wonderful weekend, the weather was so nice!  I had a little bit of stamping time and made a special card for a special person!  I believe this is called a bridge card, and I used Terracotta Tile and Free as a Bird for my monochromatic creation:



The panels were cut from Bird Ballad and In Color DSP, and while I fussy-cut the birds out, I did stamp, color and cut the flowers and greenery:



My final addition was the sentiment, stamped in Old Olive and diecut with the Stitched Nested Label dies:


These are so fun to make and there are so many ways to decorate and embellish them!  I got my measurements from Dawn here!

Here is Cassidy's art work for which she won a prize...the center portion says "AGCS (Avon Grove Charter School) ROCKS!!


Very colorful!  Thanks for popping in today--be blessed and enjoy your day!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Free as a Bird
Card stock & Papers     Terracotta Tile, Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP, In Color DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Aquapainter

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I just adore your card! Bridge cards are fun. Will you sign it on the back? Cassidy's art is striking.

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card! Cassidy's artwork rocks! Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! Love it, ALOT! The design and the birds are amazing! So glad you finally seen what Miss Cassidy made to earn her that award! She did beautifully, too! WTG, Cassidy! TFS

I Card Everyone said...

There isn't one of those papers I don't like, LeAnne! and OH that gorgeous color AND birds??? Beauty overload here, today!!
Congratulations to Miss C. It is worth that prize, I'd say!!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a lovely card! Beautiful colors, DSP and gorgeous birds! Cassidy's art work is awesome! She does rock! XX

lisa808 said...

Congratulations, Cassidy!

Pretty card! I haven't tried this type of card yet. Perfect pairing of DSP.

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little birds, this is just fabulous LeAnne! YAY for Cassidy, congrats!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lovely bridge card LeAnne - so pretty! Cassidy's artwork is awesome too - so colourful!

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow.....this looks complicated! Beautifully done....love it! And love Miss C’s prize winning entry!