Happy Tuesday, all you tricksters! Check out this color combo from Arielle today:
Not quite sure what this is, but with all the buttons and glittery ribbon, I am sure it would be something my DGD would love! I just got a fun new stamp and was trying to make it work for this challenge; not too sure of my final outcome (win some, lose some, right?) so here it is:
I do love the inside sentiment, though:
That just cracks me up, for some reason! Anyway, I did make another quick little card for a quick little granddaughter:
A little simpler and more fun with all that glitter!!! I hope you can find a creative spark to turn these colors into something fabulous! Share it with us over at the ColourQ blog and while you’re there, check out what the other designers made as well!
Sunday was Cassidy’s baptism; she almost fell out of the minister’s arms trying to play in the water in the baptismal font!!! Afterwards we had lunch with family, and it was a beautiful day to RUN outside:
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits, Trickster Cat, Inkadinkado
- Paper: WW, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie Patterns DP, K&Co DP
- Ink: Versamark, White Craft, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
- Acc: White & Clear Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Nestie, Tasteful Trims Die, Dimensionals
- Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
- Paper: WW, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Acc: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Square Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Pen, Timeless Type Alphabet Die