Happy Thursday! Does anyone besides me get frustrated because there are so many great challenges out there and not enough time to participate in all of them? I combined four challenges today, something I don’t usually do, so bear with me! First, here’s my card:
And here are all the challenges:
- SCS WT333 Challenge – Altered Ribbon
- Little Red Wagon Challenge 91 – Heat Embossing
- Pals Paper Arts Challenge 104 – CAS Paper Piercing
- and The Kraft Journal’s Christmas in July
My simple sledding image was stamped with white craft ink and embossed with white embossing powder, then mounted on a Very Vanilla panel and paper pierced all around it.
The sentiment was stamped on some off-white twill I got at a yard sale with Memento ink, and mounted over SU’s Simple Snowflake, also pierced and highlighted with a Jelly Roll pen.
I secured it with a Glimmer brad. Really easy and another Christmas card to add to my stash!
Okay, why does a bathroom seem like so much fun to an 11-month old?!
Thanks for visiting today, and thanks for all the birthday wishes!
- Stamps: SU Simple Snowflake, Picture Show Stamps Sledders, Sweet & Sassy Holiday Greetings
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Craft White, Memento Brown
- Acc: Twill, Paper Piercer, Glimmer Brad, Jelly Roll Pen