I had my whole card finished for Mojo Monday when I realized I used the same DP for last week's sketch! Aahh! So I made two! Both of them took way too long and I am not 100% happy with either of them. Here's the sketch:
And here's the first one:
This uses Tea Party DP, Sweet Stems for the flower and Always in My Thoughts for the sentiment. The image is stamped on vellum cardstock in Stazon, then colored on the back with markers. I realize I did not do the side panel quite right--this whole card was a comedy of errors. It was finally put together with Tombow glue because I ripped it apart so many times there was no place left to tape!
And the second:
I NEVER put flowers on my cards--well, hardly ever--because of the bulk, but I finally broke down and got some Pretties. I dyed this one with Baja Breeze ink and added some Not Quite Navy with a paintbrush, although you can't really tell in the photo. The sentiment on this one is a tad bit crooked; it was stamped in Baja Breeze and I colored the word "friend" with my black marker. After these, my stamp table is being cleaned up for the day!!!
- Stamps for Card 1: Sweet Stems, Always in my Thoughts
- Paper: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Vellum Cardstock, Tea Party DP
- Ink: Stazon
- Acc: Nesties, markers, grosgrain ribbon, Button Latte, Glue Dots
- Stamps for Card 2: All Holidays
- Paper: Baja Breeze, WW, Basick Black, Urban Garden DP
- Ink: Baja Breeze, Stazon, Not Quite Navy
- Acc: Curly Label Punch, Black Marker, Black Grosgrain, Pretties, 5-Petal Punch, Button Bouquet, Baja Reinker, Paintbrush