Danielle came up with a great color challenge for today! I think Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip is a fun, fresh combination!
Check out the CTD blog to see how she came up with this combo! Post your own creation on your blog or an online gallery and make sure to add it to our new Mr Linky! Remember, you might be chosen as the Featured Stamper!! Be sure to use the keyword CTD29!
I chose Trendy Trees and a sentiment from "Winter Schminter" by Whippersnapper for my another little square card today. They just seemed to go together:
The background DP is from a Simply Scrappin' Kit from last year's SU catalog, and the oval DP is Bella Rose. I added a little Felt Fusion flower and Button Bouquet button for my embellishment! I apologize also for the photo--a late night photo shoot is never a good idea! Be sure to check out what the others have stamped today; there are some beauties there!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Maria - Our February Guest Designer - Scraps by M
- Stamps: Trendy Trees, Winter Schminter, Whippersnapper
- Paper: WW, Simply Scrappin' Girl (ret), Bella Rose DP, Chocolate Chip
- Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
- Acc: Felt Fusion Flowers Too, Button Bouquet, Nesties, Grosgrain Ribbon