It's Week 30 of the Color Throwdown Challenge, and it is my turn to pick the colors! As a kid, ORANGE was my favorite color, and it still is one of my favorites! I love the intensity of Tangerine Tango, so I chose that, plus Brilliant Blue and Ballet Blue as my colors this week--a challenge for sure!
Now, I have to admit that this is probably not one of my most creative attempts....nothing exceptional here today, sorry! I am going to be away for a few days, and packing and getting ready has been on my mind, so my attempts at taking what was in my brain, and applying it to paper, were a little feeble. But my DH thought it was "neat" card, so maybe there is hope! It was intended as a boy's birthday card, so no glitter, no ribbon:
The TT panel is textured cardstock, and on it I have stamped the little swirl from Trendy Trees, although it is probably difficult to see. The dragonfly is stamped on vellum with Craft Ballet Blue and embossed with Clear EP. The other bugs are popped up on dimensionals and I added a few (mis-aligned) eyelets for some more circular interest.
We would love to have you play along with us this week, and you could possibly be chosen as the Featured Stamper next week! Post your creation on your blog or online gallery (use keyword CTD30) and link it to Mr Linky so we can all see it! Now lets see what the other girls have come up with! I think you'll be excited to see their exceptionally cool creations!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- and Maria, our Guest Designer for February - Scraps by M
- Stamps: Bugs and Kisses, Trendy Trees, IBBG
- Paper: Text. Tangerine Tango, Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Vellum CS
- Ink: Tangerine Tango, Brilliant Blue, Craft Ballet Blue
- Acc: Clear EP & Heat Tool, Eyelets & Cropadile, Circle Punch, Dimensionals, White Gel Pen