Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mojo Monday #72

Mojo72Sketch

I am really enjoying the Mojo sketches--there are so many sketch blogs around, I should try to do more, but I just run out of time!  

I really felt I needed some outline stamp sets, and I thought SU's new Sweet Stems was small & easy enough that my customers wouldn't be overwhelmed by having to color in a large area.  Plus, I think Tea Party DP is so cute!  It has some nice springy colors and who doesn't want to think about spring on these cold days!!  And since they match, I got both in my new order!  So here is my take on the sketch:

DSCF3083

This card is a little more "frou frou" than I usually do, and I am not too sure about the second image at the bottom of the panel,  but it was fun and someone will enjoy it, I am sure!

Well, three posts in one day is enough, so I am off to Curves!  Have a great evening!

  • Stamps:  Sweet Stems, All Holidays
  • Paper:  Shimmery White, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Tea Party DP
  • Ink:  Stazon Black
  • Acc:  Markers, Nesties, Scallop Edge Punch, Circle Punches, Black Gingham, Dimensionals

22 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is beyond precious! What a fun card! You know how much I love that paper! You did such a great job! Thanks for sharing and for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, This card is just beautiful. Love the color combo. I'll be buying that paper next order. Thanks for sharing! Hope your having a BETTER hair day!

mudmaven said...

Oh my - this is just too beautiful. It may be out of your comfort zone but it is amazing. We all should venture out of that comfort zone and be so lucky! ~chris

Tammy Hershberger said...

I LOVE it, especially the springy colors!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is not just cute - it's STINKIN' CUTE!!! Love it, love it, love it!! And can't wait for my DSP to arrive! LOL :-)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love this paper.. It is fun.. I have been wondering what it looked like.. Really great colors.. I like the touch of black ribbon.. Super job..

Corie said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! -- I love that DP

Jean said...

LeAnne, this is beautiful soft and lovely. Thanks so much for visting my blog, yours is terrific so glad you came by. I have to tell you the hair cut story is soooo funny, only because it has happened to me more than once so I know how you feel..... :( Put on a happy face though cuz that's all you can do right? :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Well LeAnne, I'd say you do "frou frou" extremely well! This is gorgeous! Love the mix of colour and pattern...fabulous details, gorgeous card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous card!

Heather said...

The colours and layout are beautiful, LeAnne.

Jetstudio Designs said...

Beautiful card! I really like the designer paper that you used and the colors are so bright and cheery!!! I makes me want spring to come sooner :)

Jill Haddad said...

Oh how wonderful! This card is so cheerful and full of Spring - after my freeze yesterday - this brings the warmth back to my bones! Love it. tfs.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! The colors are great and I love the corners on the main panel!!!

Joey said...

Hi LeAnne, this is a stunning card, I love the paper and colours so pretty. joey.xxx

dpkennedy said...

Oh so pretty LeAnne! That paper is gorgeous! I love the colors...and the flowers are so sweet!

Janine said...

Very pretty LeAnne!!!

Andrea said...

Your card is beautiful.
xAndrea

Lisa Kind said...

The image in the circle is what I love most about this card! I have to place an SU order and you bet this paper will be in it! This is lovely! I love the Mojo sketches, too. I have to start playing more! Great card!

Renee said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love the colors and how it turned out....cute!

Kristie W. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the stamps and what you did with the punches.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing! :)