Wow, I am so happy today---it finally is snowing here in southeastern PA! Just a light snow, but I have nowhere to go, a nice cup of chai tea with a plunk of nofat French Vanilla creamer and I am a happy stamper!
I have a few things to share today! I made some thank you cards for some special people:
This uses the Sketch Challenge from Papercraft Planet for this past Saturday, as well as the SCS Color Challenge from Tuesday: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze & Kraft. Love it! I turned the sketch on its side to be able to use the sentiment from Flight of the Butterfly.
- Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
- Paper: Not Quite Navy, WW, Baja Breeze, Patterns Hostess Pack
- Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, White Craft
- Acc: White EP, Nesties, SAJ, Taffeta Ribbon, Heat Tool
While I was at it, I made a little 3x3 card with Pocket Silhouettes for a little gift I had to give out:
This uses Urban Garden DP and textured Basic Gray cardstock as the base. Quick & easy!
- Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
- Paper: Text. Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden DP
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
- Acc: Large Oval Punch
Finally, a couple more challenges: the Mojo Monday#70 Sketch Challenge as well as the OCC Technique Challenge, which is emboss resist. I just realized I forgot a panel on the sketch challenge---OH WELL! Maybe I will take care of it later---meanwhile the ribbon can be my panel! Here it is:
Edited to add: Here is my "new" card---I tucked another panel of Urban Prairie under the original one:
This will brighten up a snowy Monday afternoon! Thanks for visiting and come back again!
- Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Mixed Messages, PTI
- Paper: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Regal Rose, WW, Urban Prairie DP
- Ink: Craft Basic Black, Regal Rose
- Acc: Nesties, Urban Prairie Brad, Black Grosgrain, Just My Type CB folder, Dimensionals