Well, I guess most of my cards are for friends, huh? Well, sometimes they're for family, but today, these are for friends! My first card was supposed to be for the NMBS challenge, but I was in a hurry and didn't read the rules properly, so it's a no-go! But I still love it, so I am posting it anyway.
We were supposed to use black, white and one color; and use ribbon in any way but tying a bow! Ooops! This is for our friend who very graciously bought us delicious crabcakes from Woody's Crab House in Northeast, Md, and had dinner with us for our anniversary! She just lost her mom and her dad is in the hospital, but yet, she still thinks of everyone but herself! So this is for her!
And this is for a dear friend who just shared a difficult testimony today at church. The inside reads: "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" This card uses the sketch from Our Creative Corner. I am pretty sure I got this one right! I really stretched myself using BOWS on both of these cards!! LOL! Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: All Holidays, Best Wishes & More
- Paper: WW, Real Red, Basic Black
- Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red
- Acc: Curly Label Punch, Tool Kit, Red Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals
- Stamps: Always, Polka Dot Punches
- Paper: WW, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
- Acc: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals