Thursday, May 30, 2019

IB74 Spring Laundry


Happy Thursday, peeps!  Time for another Inspired By challenge, and I hope you'll play along!  Here's my take on Laurel's photo prompt:


And here's the inspiration!  I just love the way my laundry smells after hanging it out in the sunshine!  We've had lots of laundry-drying days here, too!  


I began by diecuttting some flowers and gingham centers with a sunflower die from Simon Says Stamp and since I didn't really have an idea in my head yet for my card, left them on my desk overnight.  When the FMS sketch came out, I knew I could incorporate one of the flowers into the sketch:


I added the sunflower to a stitched circle of Daffodil Delight, added some banners and mounted it on a card base that was embossed with the Quilt Top EF.  Before adhering the flower center, I stamped a sentiment from Free as a Bird directly on to the gingham:



My left vertical Soft Seafoam panel was diecut with a border die, and I tucked a new diecut from the Arts and Crafts die in beside it; here's a closer view:


I love how springy this is!  Pop on over to the IB blog to see what the others have created...then share yours with us as well!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Free as a Bird
Card stock & Papers     Thick Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam, Gingham Gala DSP
 Ink Pear Pizzazz
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Arts and Crafts Dies, Quilt Top EF, Perfect Polka Dot EF (ret), Radiant Sunflower Dies (Simon Says Stamp), Lacy Scallop Frame Die (Reverse Confetti)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Springy and lovely, too, LeAnne! and another treat of that darling gingham!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

You have the neatest tools. Great sunshiny card. Speaking of tools, have you finally reached the end of your "clean out"? Nice pic of Eden and Cassidy but she looks very contemplative or intent on her planting.

Bonnie said...

Love that lacy edge and the yellow gingham makes me feel happy!

Dawn Tidd said...

Beautiful sunshiny card, LeAnne! Love that white embossed background and the touch of Soft seafoamnix so pretty on it. Cassidy looks like she is focused on what she's doing!

maryrose said...

Love this card, LeAnne! I’m a big fan of SU’s embossing folders, and this one is a favorite! Great job capturing the look of that inspiration photo, too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is simply delightful! Love the gingham and the dry embossing!

Jen Timko said...

Everything about this says happy summer!! Love the gingham and the texture! Always happy to see you at FMS!