Thursday, April 25, 2019

IB69 Vintage By The Numbers


Happy Thursday, all!  Time for another Inspired By challenge, and I went "snarky" masculine today:


And here's Laurel's photo prompt:


Those bins would be fun to have, wouldn't they?!  But let's get to my card!  I went pretty simple today!  I have a stamp of a strip of vintage numbers that I thought would be great for this challenge, so I stamped them in white craft ink on chalkboard paper and mounted them on SU's Woodgrain paper. I added a Naturals White panel on which I stamped the vintage car and sentiment, then over-stamped it with the Sanded background stamp to give it a nice weathered look:


Then on the inside, I stamped another vintage car and a birthday sentiment:


I never have enough masculine birthday cards, so this will get added to my stash!  

Hope you'll come play with us at Inspired By...the designers have made some fabulous things, you definitely need to check them out at the IB blog!  Hope to see your creation there too!

My little tomboy, exploring in the creek!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sanded (ret), Vintage Numbers (unknown), For the Guys, (Unity), Consider Yourself Vintage (Unity)
Card stock & Papers     Naturals White, Chalkboard (ret), Woodgrain DSP
 Ink Craft White, Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, A2 Curved Matting Die (Spellbinder)

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne you all used the most wonderful wood-grain papers today... now where did I put those?
LOve this fun birthday card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a great sentiment! This is a terrific CAS card LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Well I am vintage for sure! Cool card.....and I love those bins too!