Monday, April 15, 2019

Cards from Friends

Hi peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend...ours was very busy and so I got no stamping done, but I thought I would share some pretty cards that I've gotten in the mail over the last week or so!  

This one is from my upline Pennie:


She pieced together little strips of cardstock and cut them crosswise into a longer strip and put a piece of glimmer paper between!  Very clever!

This beauty is from my sweet Paper Player teammate from across the pond, Joanne:


Those orchids are beautiful! 

And this little Mouse House card is from my dear friend Martha:


We need these boots today...Cassidy is at a nature preserve, in the rain, and FORGOT hers!  I guess that's one way to learn!

This sweet floral is from my friend Doris:


Isn't that floral gorgeous?

And my friend Robyn made a perfectly adorable little Easter card with these sweet patterned chicks and that one friend who just has to think outside the box...the one wearing the bunny ears:


Finally from my up-upline, Denise, a pretty diagonal fold card:


So blessed to receive all these beautiful creations!  Enjoy your day and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something new!

Be blessed yourself!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So many wonderful cards from your friends!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely collection of cards - I love Martha's sweet mice! So glad you liked your happy mail :-)