Saturday, March 2, 2019

GDP178 Just A Note


Happy Saturday, peeps!  The Global Design Project has a pretty sketch this week:


And I made an uber-quick card using a pattern from the Animal Expedition DSP that I had never used before:


I let the paper do 90% of the work; I added a mat of Berry Burst to my Garden Green card, then stamped a little Lemon Lime Twist circular image on a stitched circle, and added my sentiment, heat-embossed in white:


I added a little glimmer banner and do you see it...a CRIMPED banner of Berry Burst!  When was the last time you used a crimper?!  I saw mine in the drawer and thought it should get some use!  My final addition was a little leaf I cut out from a scrap of DSP!  EASY!  That's it for today!  Come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!

More snow fun--Cassidy had an inservice day yesterday, so no worries about a make-up day!!  She decided to go sledding down our hill with Lee backwards!  They had a good time!


And yours truly....bundled up! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Better Together, Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Garden Green, Whisper White, Berry Burst, Mint Macaron Glimmer (ret), Animal Expedition DSP
 Ink Craft White, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Rectangle Stitched Shapes, Crimper (ret), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I need a crimper and a ribbon iron to straighten the curves out of my ribbon shares! I love it when the DSP does most of the work. I chopped this paper up into 6 x 6 the other day. It was painful!

Valerie said...

An easy cards card that wows...I have to make this ASAP! The Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder would be a great alternative for the paper crimper.

Marlene said...

What yummy colors. Love how you put everything together. Easy Peesy!

Jan Clothier said...

Such a light and pretty card. The tiny edge of Berry Burst is a clever touch that really makes the card sing.

Lisa Elton said...

That paper is terrific, love the birds! This is a lovely card LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I think I've overlooked this paper LeAnne - great for a fun notecard like this! Looks like the kiddies are having great fun in the snow - bravo on being wrapped up!!