Wednesday, March 20, 2019

FF159 Thanks


Hi everyone!  Another quick card today using the Painted Seasons DSP - my favorite pattern, too!  I am using the Fab Friday sketch, which is a sweet, easy one:


I matted my DSP with a piece of Sahara Sand, then heat-embossed a sentiment from A Big Thanks on a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock and die-cut it with a Rectangle Stitched Die.  


I felt like the sentiment tag needed a little more "something", so I use the little vine die from  the Botanical Tags thinlets to diecut an embellishment from a Corrugated Element; I thought for sure that running it through the Big Shot would flatten the ridges, but it didn't!  I love the look!


Thanks so much for popping by today!

What do you do when your daughter says "Mommy, I'm COLD!"?  You give her your coat, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is cute paper...
Makes an adorable card....

Wendy said...

Another awesome card, LeAnne! I love this sheet of dsp, too! One of my favorites and yet I keep it hidin away so I don't use it! Hoarder much...ummm yes! LOL Love the simple design with the perfect sentiment panel! Happy 1st day of spring! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

I love how you used this amazing DSP! Great card!

Amanda Mertz said...

This is the perfect sketch to show off this cute DSP! I love those little mushrooms...they are so much cuter on paper than real life lol! Great job with this CAS card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

I Card Everyone said...

It's easy to see why it's your favorite, LeAnne! What a wonderful thank you … that snippet of corrugated paper is just the ticket!
=]

Heather said...

Adorable, LeAnne - I think this is my fave sheet from this DSP! Simple and perfect with just the right detail! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Lisa Elton said...

That is some fabulous paper! Pretty card LeAnne!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love how you use this DSP, LeAnne. It is so cute and I think you set it off perfectly! Love that bright sentiment too, pops right out on there. Cassidy does look cozy in that coat!

stampwithamyk said...

I love it! That designer paper is awesome, your clean design is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!