Monday, September 24, 2018

FMS355 A Funny Little Card

Happy Monday, peeps! I have a funny little card today, a quick one using some pretty papers and the Freshly Made Sketches sketch:

And here we go:


I bought these Authentique Meadow papers just because I love the cute little prints!  I layered a few of them with a Balmy Blue mat and a Powder Pink strip, diecut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Border die.  Over the weekend, I watched the movie The Glass Castle; I had already read the book (it's a fascinating read, but a little sad) and the father's nickname for Jeanette was "Mountain Goat".  When I saw this little nanny goat, I just had to use her!  She is so calm and serene....I embellished her with a little PTI tag stamped in Soft Sea Foam and Balmy Blue.  A glimmer dot is the final decoration!


And here's Dana's little mountain goat, keeping her from doing her crochet!:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those papers are so cute LeAnne - almost as cute as Dana’s puppy! I’m sure the crochet can wait :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card...love those papers

Vickie said...

Such a cute card for sure. Love the papers

stampwithsandy said...

So cute! Love the little goats!

Linda Callahan said...

This made me smile! Adorable!

Karren said...

You've taken some gorgeous patterned papers and turned them into a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! xoxo

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness this is fun!!! Just a note...I do hope the inside sentiment was: for an old goat! and you'll save it for my birthday! lolol
=]