Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Vintage Easter Card

Happy Wednesday, peeps! spring allergies are kicking in and spring break starts today, so this will be short & sweet!  I found this darling image in my digital vintage image file...I think it is from Graphics Fairy....printed it out on some cream-colored stationery and mounted it on a mat of Lost Lagoon:

I scrounged around in my scraps of DSP and found some pretty complementary papers and snazzed it all together with some blue shabby seam binding I had made a while back.  He's a handsome fellow, don't you think?

Quick and easy and it's out in the mail!

Finally mastering those pesky scissors!

Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!


  1. Wow, he's cool looking, a little mischievous looking Easter rabbit but cute!

  2. I love this bunny, LeAnne! He's vintage, and handsome, too! I can still remember mastering scissors - I couldn't wait to cut paper dolls - beyond Crayons, they were my 'most requested' gift!

  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bunny! Absolutely wonderful! XX

  4. What a beautiful vintage photo. If only the bunnies hopping around our place would stick to pussy willows!

  5. He sure is a handsome fellow! He looks like he has a bit of a secret!

  6. Oh yes, he is quite dapper. What a great card!! Love the look of concentration on Cassidy's little face!!


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!