Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TSOT218

DSCF9809

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I have a fun little card today using Try Stampin’ – Or Not -On Tuesday’s sketch for this week!  Here it is:












This sketch is particularly meaningful because it’s my first day on the Try Stampin’ - Or Not - on Tuesday DT!  I have played with their sketches almost every week, so I am happy to be a part of their team!  And I hope you’ll play along with their sketches, and check out their Facebook Page as well!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Try Stampin on Tuesday 218 Lady Bug Birthday Sweet Stuff Stampin Up!
I have a confession…this paper is one of the first papers I ever bought when I began stamping!  It’s probably at least 15 years old!  I guess I might have been hoarding it…what do you think?  Anyway, I did cut into it and I am glad I did!  The gingham panel was stamped in Daffodil Delight with a Papertrey Gingham Basics stamp, and overstamped with a sentiment from Sweet Stuff.
DSCF9808
I punched out some daisies and a made a ladybug with a couple of circle punches and the dots from Festival of Trees, hand-drawing the antennae:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Try Stampin on Tuesday 218 Lady Bug Birthday Sweet Stuff Stampin Up!
I think this is such a happy creation!  And I hope you’ll play along!
We had a lovely Mother’s Day on Sunday, probably the nicest one I’ve ever had!  My extremely creative daughter crocheted a big basket for me, and I wish I could capture it better in my photos, maybe I’ll try again later and take it outside, but here it is:
DSCF9854
DSCF9859
Not only did she teach herself to crochet, she made up this pattern all by herself!  So impressed!  I have LOTS of yarn that I can fit in here!
11139382_10153801103422646_3403934145327768893_n
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Crystal Komara said...

Hi LeAnne, oh how I always ooh and aah over your creations! This one is just so darn adorable with all the little bugs and daisies. And, I think it's just a laugh that this paper is so "vintage" in your stash! Your fellow TSOT DT member, Crystal

Susan Lankford said...

LeAnne...Love your blog and your cards...glad to see you are a member of the Tuesday design team! Always enjoy your family entries!

Lisa Elton said...

15 years huh, I probably have some this is at least 10 years old!! We're so bad aren't we!! Cute card though, love the daisies. What a great basket, you girl is a talented one!! Takes after her mama ;)

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a sweet card. I love the paper. Those daisies are so pretty and that ladybug is adorable.
Wow Dayna is really getting good at crocheting.......and creating her own designs now......beautiful basket.

Jen Mitchell said...

Firstly, congratulations on the DT spot. So well deserved! And secondly I think you have won the coveted Hoarders Award! The paper is adorable - timeless. And it looks fantastic with your little daisies and ladybug!

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh LeAnne this is just adorable! Love all those cute ladybugs and the sentiment works so nicely with it. What a great photo of three generations of girls! A quite attractive bunch, I might add!

laurie said...

I have that paper too! I love how you used it..such a cute card! So happy you had a fun Mother's day!

Ina G said...

Super card. So lovely bright and cheerful. Great take on the sketch and a big welcome to the Team.

jengd said...

That paper is perfect for the card- so cute! And wowzers on the basket- she did a gorgeous job on it.