Friday, May 15, 2015

Sand Between Her Toes CYCI69

DSCF9927

I loved the sketch from Can You Case It this week:

CYCI#69

but I realized I was running out of time!  So here’s a quick card using the sketch as well as the Free for All 273 challenge at Splitcoaststampers, which I haven’t played in forever!  The theme is “Sand between Your Toes” and I had the perfect Artistic Outpost set for it:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Beachy Sand Between her Toes Artistic Outpost

I used some retired Baked Brown Sugar textured cardstock along with Very Vanilla textured cardstock, stamped the background images in Soft Sky and stamped the bathing beauty in Soft Suede:

DSCF9928

I love how the textured cardstock gives it an even more vintage feel!  I stamped some shells as the bottom, added my sentiment and some burlap and baker’s twine trim!  Hope you like it!

A little more playtime from yesterday:

DSCF9895

DSCF9891

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

What a Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CYCI!

Jan Clothier said...

I really loving the vintage look cards you've been sharing lately. This one's a beauty!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi LeAnne, love the card. Stamping on the textured card makes it look like canvas, so cool. Thanks for joining us this week at canyoucaseit.com Carolyn xx

Lisa Elton said...

SO pretty LeAnne and I love the sand between my toes too!!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful card, perfectly vintage! Happy weekend!

Maggie Mata said...

I absolutely love the vintage look and feel just looking at it. Your card takes me back to the 1920's. Love it!

laurie said...

Love that sentiment, and such a fun vintage card! So much texture!

Sure looks like you have a busy place lately...lots of fun going on I can see!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Looks like Cassidy and her friends are having a lot of fun together.
I love this vintage card.......love the sentiment.