Friday, May 15, 2015

Sand Between Her Toes CYCI69


I loved the sketch from Can You Case It this week:


but I realized I was running out of time!  So here’s a quick card using the sketch as well as the Free for All 273 challenge at Splitcoaststampers, which I haven’t played in forever!  The theme is “Sand between Your Toes” and I had the perfect Artistic Outpost set for it:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Beachy Sand Between her Toes Artistic Outpost

I used some retired Baked Brown Sugar textured cardstock along with Very Vanilla textured cardstock, stamped the background images in Soft Sky and stamped the bathing beauty in Soft Suede:


I love how the textured cardstock gives it an even more vintage feel!  I stamped some shells as the bottom, added my sentiment and some burlap and baker’s twine trim!  Hope you like it!

A little more playtime from yesterday:



Enjoy your day!


  1. What a Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CYCI!

  2. I really loving the vintage look cards you've been sharing lately. This one's a beauty!

  3. Hi LeAnne, love the card. Stamping on the textured card makes it look like canvas, so cool. Thanks for joining us this week at Carolyn xx

  4. SO pretty LeAnne and I love the sand between my toes too!!

  5. Beautiful card, perfectly vintage! Happy weekend!

  6. I absolutely love the vintage look and feel just looking at it. Your card takes me back to the 1920's. Love it!

  7. Love that sentiment, and such a fun vintage card! So much texture!

    Sure looks like you have a busy place lately...lots of fun going on I can see!

  8. Looks like Cassidy and her friends are having a lot of fun together.
    I love this vintage the sentiment.


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!