They were perfect for the Mojo Monday sketch this week, too:
I resisted the urge to choose a plethora of patterns and went with all polka dots:
I’m highlighting a retiring set, Funky Four, as well as a retiring wheel, Cornelli Lace (insert really sad face here). I just got the Funky Four set and haven’t really had a chance to play with it too much. I like the bold graphics that this little leaf has, so I chose to stamp it in all three CTD colors!
I also used the new Triple Layer Blossom Punch to make some scallops for my panels:
I just wish I had the guts to try to sew around those little scallops---I was just too chicken!! LOL! Sewing on the strips was enough for me!
So I hope you’ll play along with the Color Throwdown girls---scoot on over to the blog to see their creations this week, or just check them out right here:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy –taking the week off
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- Carole – Mother’s Little Helper
- Guest designer, Betty Wright – Stamping to the Wright
Thanks for visiting today!