I am doing my weekly Christmas card early this week! There are three challenges that this card is for:
- SCS CAS#119 – using the word inspiration of “gift”
- Speedy the Cat #55 – to use monochromatic blues
- Jingle Belles – use a vintage Santa
Well, you can’t think of Santa without thinking of gifts, so I chose my absolute favorite Crafty Secrets vintage Santa image and paired it with some Melissa Frances paper, using shades of Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy:
The colors match much better in real life! I had some old seam binding I got at a yard sale which matched the colors perfectly, so I anchored it with a HPH Vanilla brad. The CB folder was also inked on the flat side with MM ink before I ran it through my Big Shot. The only think I wish I hadn’t done is add so many snowflakes….I think just a couple would have been enough, but you know how fun it is once you start stamping!!!
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Vintage Christmas, CS
- Paper: VV, Marina Mist, Melissa Frances Home for the Holidays
- Ink: Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy
- Acc: CB EF, Nestie, HPH brad, seam binding