We’d love to have you play, even if you don’t have these exact colors….just hop on over to the CTD blog for all the details. We can’t wait to see what you come up with! I went with a clean & simple design—I am sure I have done a similar layout before; it’s a versatile one, and it is fun to embellish the little punchouts!
Here are links to the other designers—be sure to check out their samples for lots of inspiration!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Kristin - Mindless Creativity
- and our Guest Designer of the month of April, Laura Pryor from Lil’Inker
All products SU unless noted otherwise:
- Stamps: Medallion, Best Yet (ret)
- Paper: Pirouette Pink, WW, Razzleberry Lemonade, Urban Garden
- Ink: Craft White, Melon Mambo
- Acc: Curly Label punch, White EP, Heat Tool, Felt Flower, Pretties Pearl, Brads (BG and misc from my stash), bling, dimensionals, twill ribbon, TE; corner rounder