Wow, week 3 already! I had fun with this color combination that Broni chose! I almost did a fall-themed card, as I have some new fall stamps that I am itching to play with, but I saved them for another time. Instead, I used some other new stamps! So here's my take on the throwdown:
This card uses a layout from Jen's Sketch for You to Try. Main stamp image is from Lockhart; the buttons & sewing images are from Inque Boutique's Stitch Fun.
- Stamps: Knitting Basket, Lockhart: Stitch Fun, Inque Boutique
- Paper: Close to Cocoa, Shimmery White, Western Sky DP, Taken with Teal
- Ink: Taken with Teal, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip
- Acc: Circle Punch, 1/16" Punch, Thread, Aquapainter, Dimensionals
Here are the other Throwdown artists:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Kisa - Kisa's Paper Cuts
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Tracy - Durcan Designs
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
Now let's see what you come up with!