Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks.....I Needed That!


Here is a sweet little note card I made to say "thanks" to someone in my sideline who did a very nice favor for me! She is a fairly new demonstrator and I really don't know her that well, but I hope to get to know her! This little birdie is paper pieced with So Saffron Prints Designer Paper. This set lends itself well to that technique, and it works up very quickly with just some ink and a blender pen. Something I did with these stamps--I cut the sentiment separately and mounted them on the side of the stamp. Now I can use the words all by themselves! Double duty from one set! I also used my Nestabilities circle & scallop dies, added some dots with my gel pen....the only thing I think it needs is maybe some GLITTER!! I'll have to make sure I put some on before I mail it off! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Fast & Fun Notes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Cameo Coral, SS Prints DP
Ink: Stazon, Cameo Coral
Acc: Cert Celery marker, Nestabilities Dies, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Great card! This set has been on my wish list for a while .... you're making it hard to resist!! ~smo ;o)