Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Challenge

Woohoo! I did two challenges yesterday. This one was from Sharon Johnson, who has a wonderful blog full of great ideas. Her challenge was to use tearing. Mine is fairly simple, as she suggested, and it is a note card, so it is a little smaller than a regular card. I just received my Valentine Bundle from SU, so I have all this beautiful grosgrain ribbon calling my name!! Hope you enjoy it.
Stamps: Tres Chic, Touch of Nature, Essential Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Regal Rose, Basic Black, WW

Ink: Black Stazon, Regal Rose

Acc: Aquapainters, RR Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful! Love your background, and I forget the wonderful texture torn paper adds! Lovely card!

My Paper World said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Stunning! LOVE pink and black together. I'll have to dig this set up so I can case your card!! ~smo ;o)