Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sweet Pea


This past year I really strayed out into the "other" stamping world and began experimenting with stamps from companies other than SU. I love SU, but really felt there were some neat designs, patterns and papers available and I was feeling a little constricted! One of the first sets I purchased was from Papertrey Ink, and I did a challenge at SCS using it. It's called Green Thumb. I thought it would be cute for a baby card. Hope you like it!
Stamps: Green Thumb
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, Blue Bayou,
Misc DP, Whisper White
Ink: Gable Green, Wild Wasabi,
Acc: Stitched Ribbon, Nestabilities, Markers

3 comments:

Laura Chambers said...

LeAnne you go girl. I am so jealous that you now have a blog and I don't. I now have something else to learn. When will it stop. Never I guess. I loved both cards you posted. You may think they are simple but I was always taught in design school that simple designs that work are the best. Keep up the good work.

Tracy said...

Good on you, welcome to the blogging world! Looks great, and I love the two cards you have already put on. I will keep coming back to see whats new. Best I go and add this link also to my blog.
Hugs
Trace

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Woo-Hoo, LeAnne ... You DID IT!!! I'm so proud of you!! I'm so excited for you!! Keep up the great work and inspiration. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!