Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Inspire.Create#165

Happy Tuesday, stamping friends! I sometimes forget about some of the pretty papers that are in the regular catalog, when we are in the thralls of looking at new stuff to come!  That's the case for these pretty ginghams, which will be retiring soon!  I chose to use some of the Blueberry Bushel ones and the sketch from Inspire.Create:


So many fun elements and layers!  So here we go:


I used the Timeless Arrangements bundle, which sadly, is also retiring, for my floral image, diecuts and sentiment.  The background was embossed with the Leaf Fall embossing folder and the horizontal diecut was from Everyday Details dies:


I did a wee bit of stamping on the inside as well:


This is such a pretty blue...I must use it more!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Timeless Arrangements
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Glorious Gingham
 Ink Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Dimensionals, Narrow Crinkled Seam Binding
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Timeless Arrangements Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Aquapainter, Wink of Stella

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this is a blue I can totally wrap my heart around! A little 'French' almost Delft, and so lovely for your bouquet today. What a gorgeous way to say thank you!
=]

Bonnie said...

I am loving these monochromatic cards, LeAnne! This one is a gorgeous shade of blue!

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you use blues and you do it so well! This is a pretty card, LeAnne. So many wonderful layers!

Linda Callahan said...

I love blue! This is gorgeous….wonderful texture as well!

Kim S said...

What a fun mix of patterns, shapes and textures - and just wonderful all in blue!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I am so going to miss Timeless Arrangements too. This is such a beautiful monochrome card too - the blue and white is so fresh, just lovely.

Tammy Fite said...

WOW!! Love the monochromatic card! It's perfect with the different patterns and textures! You always amaze me with your talent! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!