Monday, April 15, 2024

AHSC573 Birthday Tools

Happy Monday, all! Hope you had a great weekend!  John asked me to make a card for his boat mechanic....yep, he recently bought a (used) boat and it needs a tuneup before we can bring it up from Virginia!  I think he wants to get some brownie points so the guy will work on it sooner, LOL!  Anyway, I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts for this week:


I wanted to go with a nautical theme, but after convincing John that I did NOT have any stamps of motors or engines, he agreed to the papers from Trusty Toolbox along with a sentiment from Biggest Wish:


I basically just layered the DSP, cut out some of the tools and stamped the sentiments in Lost Lagoon and Real Red:


I did add a fun Nested Essential diecut behind my sentiment for fun, as well as these cool mestallic brads!


Hope he likes it!  And I hope you like our sketch as well!  Be sure to check out what all the designers did when they share theirs on Wednesday at the AHSC blog!  Then come play along!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Trusty Toolbox DSP (ret)
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Real Red
Accessories Dimensionals, Metallic Brads (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Nested Essentials Dies

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think it's pretty amazing - and amazing that John knows him well enough to know his birthday! Well done, LeAnne! LOve the 'bolts!'
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Being married to a retired industrial mechanic... I think this works perfectly! Terrific guy card and terrific colors!

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome card! Love this, Jo x