Thursday, April 25, 2024

FMS633 Latte Just For You

Happy Thursday, all! The week is winding down! My sweet friend Linda is the hostess at Freshly Made Sketches, so I just had to play along!  Here's her fun sketch:

I pulled out some A Little Latte DSPs and went to work!


These papers are so fun!  The cups of latte are actually part of the papers; I just used the matching dies to cut them out!  The colors are yummy too!  I do admit, I am not a latte gal, but I do love my black coffee, especially in the morning!


I stamped and diecut a sentiment from Adoring Hearts and added some Neutral Sequins to finish it off:


I just love this sketch!  Thanks so much for popping in today! 

Not only is it baseball season, it's also fishing season!




Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Adoring Hearts
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pecan Pie, A Little Latte DSP
 Ink Calypso Coral
Accessories Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Latte Love Dies, Adoring Hearts Dies

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! Love the mix of papers! This suite of products is one I just love but I am I am like you....not a latte gal. Great job on the challenge!! Have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm a black coffee gal, too, LeAnne - but when I go to a coffee shop it's a latte for me as their coffee is so much stronger than my own!
Your darling card is JUST RIGHT with this fun combination of color and the fun 'artwork' in the cups!
Oh, that kid is one after my own heart! I could fish every day, too, Sawyer!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love how you used the DSP for your card. It turned out great! Tea for me, please! Love the boys and their love for fishing!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - a fabulous showcase of all things coffee! Latte or two? Don't mind if I do! Love the brightness of the Calypso Coral background too.

Linda Callahan said...

Love this card! This is such a great suite of products! And your fisherman is adorable - the fish - not so much...lol

Lisa Elton said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but your super cute card could convert me! Love the excitement on that little fisherman's face!