Wednesday, August 2, 2023

SUO332 Fun Fold Thank You

Happy Wednesday, all!  The SUO challenge (Stampin Up Only) wants to see fun folds, and I thought I would make another card with a fold like the one I did here.  This time I used a new set called Super Cool.  I sort of glossed over it when I first looked at the catalog but then I thought the images would be fun to play with, and the big bold sentiments could be used with lots of other sets!  So here we go:


I stamped the entire ice cream cone image in Pecan Pie, then the ice cream in Early Espresso and the cherry in Real Red, then fussy-cut and glued all the elements together.  I did color in the cone with a Light Crumb Cake Blend and added some glitter "sprinkles" to the ice cream:


The sentiments were stamped on a panel of Basic White, diecut with the Countryside Corners die and I added another layer of Real Red to coordinate with the Real Red DSPs.  This time I put the sentiment lower so that I could add the ice cream cone to the top portion:


Here's a view so you can see the fold; I added a sentiment from Charming Sentiments on the inside as well:


I can't wait to play with this set some more!

Over the weekend, we went to a park in a little river town called Northeast, Maryland....I know, it's a funny name, but it's on the Northeast River!  We were looking at the water and boats and a little entourage of mallard chicks and their mama came waddling by:



There were about five ducklings and they were the cutest things!  However, as you can imagine, there was a LOT of duck poop all over the grass....thankfully we brought our chairs and not a blanket, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

If you forgive others the wrongs they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive the wrongs you have done.  
Matthew 6:14-15


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Super Cool, Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Real Red DSP
 Ink Real Red, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories Holiday Rhinestones (ret), Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Countryside Corners Dies

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a fun card, LeAnne! I love the bold patterns on the DSP. I have been eyeing up that same stamp set but still have not ordered it. I love what you did with it here and that ice cream cone looks amazing! Shawn's Dad has a place in Northeast MD. I've been there a few times. Beautiful place!

I Card Everyone said...

A darling and delicious thank you, LeAnne!
And there isn't an ugly duckling to be found in that brood!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a great fun fold card using Super Cool! Your duckling photos remind me of one of my favorite children's book, "Make Way for Ducklings"!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is such a fun card! Love the colors and the sugary sprinkles on the ice cream!!

I have this set and have only used it once ...there's just so much fun new stuff right now. I need to give it more love.

Lisa Elton said...

That's a yummy looking ice-cream cone! Cute card, LeAnne and some sweet little ducks!

Tammy said...

What a fun "fun fold"!! I'll have to give it a try! Love all the red on your card, and that ice cream looks good enough to eat!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is so fun! I love that stamp set and how you blinged up the ice cream. Thank you so much for participating along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope that you join us again tomorrow!