Thursday, August 24, 2023

HSS421 Warm Hello

Happy Thursday, peeps! I am gently steering towards fall stamping...the colors and hues of the new colors as well goodies in the mini catalog are calling my name, LOL!  The Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge this week was a good one to get me started:


I pulled out the new set Fruitful Blessings, some watercolor paper and went to work:


I stamped the pears in Stazon Black and watercolored them with Pecan Pie and Copper Clay inks, then diecut them out with the matching dies.  I mounted them on a Copper Clay banner that was embossed with the Twisted Rope embossing folder. The Misty Moonlight panel was stamped with a foliage image from the set, and the Pecan Pie card was stamped with some foliage from the Inked & Tiled set.  I think the images complement each other nicely!


I added some Rustic Twine and Textured Ribbon as an embellishment, and added a sentiment from Circle Sayings to finish the front. On the inside, I added a couple more layers and another foliage image from Inked & Tiled:


Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Inked & Tiled, Circle Sayings, Fruitful Blessings
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Watercolor, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Copper Clay
 Ink Boho Blue, Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, Stazon Black, Versamark
Accessories Copper Clay Rustic Twine, Copper Clay Textured Ribbon
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Twisted Rope Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Fruitful Blessings Dies, Deckle Edge Rectangle Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Sponge Dauber, Aquapainter

10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Lovely. I especially like your watercoloring and the embellishments.

Wendy said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! I think the new In Colors are perfect for Fall and your card shows that! Love your coloring and the added texture that the EF adds! TFS

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my this does bring my mind to Autumn, LeAnne! Harvest time, right? You really water colored your pears so beautifully! LOve the leaves inside, too!
A gorgeous card using those challenge colors!
=]

Heather said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! What a great set for our colors - these pears look perfect! Love all the texture and shadow stamping, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

So pretty! That blue really pops behind those gorgeous pears!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty autumn card, LeAnne! I'm loving this wonderful shade of blue with the warm earth tones!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this feel of fall, LeAnne! You've colored the pears beautifully and the tone on tone stamping works so well! I'm ready for fall!

Stampin Expressions said...

Amazing use of the colors and new stamps LeAnne! I love your watercoloring and you had me with all the texture that you added to your card! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the warm autumnal feel of this card LeAnne and the addition of the embossing too. Gorgeous!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Very pretty card, LeAnne. The layers add a subtle richness to the color palette. Thanks for joining is at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT