Thursday, March 19, 2020

TTTC#056 Under the Blue Umbrellas


Hi everyone!  Second post today!  If you're looking for my Inspired By post, just scroll down!  It's the second Thursday of the month, and that means a Tic Tac Toe challenge for Team X!  I am the hostess this week, too, and here's the grid I've chosen for you to play with:

No photo description available.

I chose the middle column of blue, umbrella and DSP!  I knew I wanted to use the Under My Umbrella set, but I wanted a more "vintage" color palette!  I chose papers from some Graphic 45 6x6 pad and stamped all my umbrellas in Night of Navy and punched them out:


The background paper, which features tiny little hearts, is also from the same pad, but to give it some interest, I stamped some flowers from Perennial Birthday in Crumb Cake directly on to the DSP.  Then I popped up the umbrellas, added the handles and some Blend-colored rhinestones and stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake and diecut it with a Stitched So Sweetly die:



I added some rhinestones here too! 


A really simple card...the stamps and punch make this a breeze!  I hope you'll play with our grid this week to get your spring cards started!  Check out what the other designers created at the Tic Tac Toe challenge blog and share yours too! 

Cassidy's been working on a blanket she started a while ago:


Stay tuned to see the finished product!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Under My Umbrella, Perennial Birthday
Card stock & Papers     Marina Mist, Botanical Tea DSP, Precious Memories DSP (both Graphic 45)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Accessories Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Umbrella Punch, Blend

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

That's a really cool blanket and it matches your beautiful blue umbrellas. The recipient will not be blue :-)

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne those little flowers added such a sweet touch to the polka dotted paper... perfect match, too!
I'd buy any one of these sweet umbrellas... just darling!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! Love the blue umbrellas!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so CUTE!! I like the soft blues and kraft together!

Claire Grantham said...

Love this LeAnne, the mix of patterns is so nice and the soft background makes your pretty umbrellas pop. You will laugh tomorrow, it seems great teammates think alike, as I have used the same row as you! Cx