Thursday, January 31, 2019

IB57 Kissing Booth


Happy Thursday, peeps!  Are you in a deep freeze yet?!  Brrr, it's cold here in PA...the snow is pretty, and it's not deep, but it is frozen solid!  Anyway, spring will arrive someday, right?!  For now, we can anticipate those lovely fresh deays with a new challenge from Inspired By today!  First, here's a peek at my card:


And here's Laurel's fun prompt!  Perfectly timed for some Valentine crafting!

No photo description available.

My Naturals cardstock card started out with a scrap of pink heart paper from American Crafts, and I paired it with a scrapbooking card from My Mind's Eye "My Story" line.  I added a diecut "love you", which I cut out three times and adhered together to give it some dimension, then mounted it on the scrapbook card.  I embossed the edge of the card with a Falling Petals EF, added some twine, gimmer ribbon and a row of glimmer hearts:




And since the edges of the scrapbook card were rounded, I rounded the corners of my card and heart panel as well!  Such a fun, eclectic heart-filled card! And no stamping to be seen, LOL!  Wait until you see what the Inspired By design team created...it will knock your socks off!  Be sure to visit them at the IB blog and share your creation too!

A wee little contest between Grampy and Cassidy made for some interesting play-doh creations!

  

I would give them a challenge and they had to create it...they had to make a bird, an apple, and these are scarecrows....you'll have to use your imagination, LOL!  Grampy's looks like it has a sailor hat on..maybe his scarecrow is on a boat!!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic Black, Naturals White, Rose Glimmer, Adhesive Sheets, Little by Little DSP (American Crafts-Shimelle), My Story Journal Cards (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink
Accessories Twine (Avery Elle), Glimmer Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Small Love You Die (Simon Says Stamp), Heart Border Die (Close to My Heart), Falling Petals EF, Envelope Punch Board (to round corners), Stapler

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A pretty card LeAnne - very modern. Love those playdough figures, such fun - I think Grampy might need a little more practice to compete with Cassidy lol!

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the sparkle and the layered up sentiment! This is lovely LeAnne. That sounds like a fun contest for Cassidy and Grampy. I'll have to remember that for Sweet P and Papa!

Nora Noll said...

What a beautiful card!! I love all the texture, hearts and layering you used for this!! Beautiful design!