Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DS111

DSCF6857

Hey peeps!  It’s Wednesday!  YAY, half-way through the week.  It’s been a struggle this week for me to keep up with everything I have been juggling.  I think I have summer-itis!!  If I don’t post for a day or so, don’t think I am AWOL…..maybe I’ll just take a wee break!  But I do have a card for you today, it uses the Deconstructed Sketch sketch #111, which I love:

Deconstructed Sketch 111

and I used it to make a baby card for new parents at my church:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings DS111 Nature Necessities Itty Bitty Banners Baby Card Stampin Up

I used a retired set, Nursery Necessities, for the elephant, and Itty Bitty Banners for the sentiment.  It’s pretty simple, really, just some layers and embossing and ribbon!  I know that this is a popular color combo currently and I like it too!

We had some trees cut down to make room for our new garage, and Cassidy wanted to shovel the sawdust!

DSCF6696
DSCF6694  

She had sawdust EVERYWHERE!  Thanks for visiting today!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Nursery Necessities, Itty Bitty Banners
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Prints Neutral DP, Sprinkles & Sunshine DP
 Ink Smoky Slate
Accessories Circle & Scallop Nesties, Stitched Ribbon, Itty Bitty Banners Die, Button Die, Needlepoint Border EF, Fancy Fan EF, White Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot

10 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous color combo for a baby card! I love the layout and size too! So sweet.

Linda Callahan said...

Great sketch......really sweet card! And boy would my husband love a new garage!

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely adorable card! Great take on the sketch! :)
Received the Holiday Catty! Yay! Now to save up more money so I can place a nice order!! LOL!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable LeAnne, I love the sunny yellow!!

Marisa said...

Looove yellow and grey together and you have used that with the sketch wonderfully. That was on BIG tree you cut down!! Hope you can use it for firewood or at least sold it for some lumber.

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a sweet card. I love the colour combo you used......so soft and pretty. Wonderful take on the sketch.
Just look at Cassidy "working" away there. A new garage?...sounds great.

Linda said...

I remember my grandson, when he was about Cassidy's age, playing with a big mound of sawdust. He shoveled it, packed it into dump trucks, moved it around, and generally had a wonderful time.

I thoroughly enjoy watching Cassidy grow up. She's pure delight, about the same age as my youngest grandson, so I can envision her at all her activities. Thanks for sharing.

Jen Shults said...

This is just stunning! I love the beautiful yellow and grey color combo. FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us for DS111.

Kara said...

i love grey and yellow!! this is so perfect for a baby!!

June Houck said...

Absolutely beautiful baby card and a perfect take on the sketch!