Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ColourQ 200

DSCF6894

Happy Tuesday peeps!  Are a lot of you on vacation?  I think my mojo has gone on vacation!  The creativity just isn’t flowing this week!  That’s too bad, too, because Arielle has a wonderful ColourQ palette for me (and you!) this week:



So here’s how my day went yesterday; went to Curves, ran errands, had a birthday lunch with my daughter, went clothes & shoe shopping, discovered I had poison ivy on my hand and face, tripped over the gas hose at the gas station and fell flat on my face (talk about embarrassing!) and then made a card that was missing one of the challenge colors.  Sigh.  So I had to start all over and all I could muster was this:

LeAnne Pugliese CQC200 Summer Silhouettes

It’s okay; it’s fine; it’s just not exciting!!!  But I guess that happens some days.  The florals are from Summer Silhouettes; the sentiment is Four You.  I did add some glitter to the flowers, which made me smile, but you probably can’t see it:

DSCF6893

And I love these colors….I really do!  They just didn’t love me back this week!  Hopefully you’ll love them and they’ll love you…show us what you create at the CQC blog!  Can’t wait to see it!

601736_10152049123512646_1897940368_n

Another boardwalk favorite—the merry-go-round!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Summer Silhouettes, Four You, Gurnsey Gingham, Unity
Card stock & Papers     Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
 Ink Marina Mist, So Saffron, Old Olive
Accessories Doily, Circle Framelits, Stitched Ribbon, DD Glitter
Tools     Big Shot

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no LeAnne! That sound like a half good/half bad day. We all have those from time to time! I love when it starts to go bad first thing in the morning and sets the tone for the rest of the day! Your card is very pretty and I can see the glitter. Have a good day! :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors and the doily. I wish I were on vacation but don't see that happening in the near future.

Lorraine said...

We're our own worst critics aren't we! If your mojo has gone on vacation, mine has packed up and moved away because this is beautiful. Your picture of Cassidy made me smile this morning as I have some little pictures of my kids on my nightstand and the one of my son is on a merry-go-round when he was just a little older than her. Our lives are full of ups and downs but we've got to remember to keep smiling through the ride - just like we(they) did when we were kids.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow LeAnne, talk about taking the good with the bad! Your card is lovely. A girl can never go wrong with a pretty paper doily!

*Vicki* said...

I think this is so pretty LeAnne!! I love the blues with the added doily! Really pops out the flowers! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Things can only get better......lol! But your card is very summery and pretty......are those poison ivy leaves in the background?

Deborah Frings said...

Such a pretty card - love the gingham background, the pretty doily and touch of sparkle. Love these colours.

Sorry to hear you had such a rough day! Hope the poison ivy heals soon. xx

Bonnie said...

Oh my! What a day! Aren't you glad every day isn't like that! I think your card turned out beautifully! I'm sure the first one is beautiful too!

MarvA1ix said...

Such a pretty card can make up for such a lousy day. I think you just need to go out and pick yourself some flowers and say "thank you for getting back up".
(I wish I had poison ivy. It would be a good excuse for not altering the bridesmaid dress I have to do right now. It's too big a challenge for me right now)

Anonymous said...

Love the card and your colors.