Thursday, September 6, 2012

SSC75

DSCF8018

I needed a customer thank you card, and wanted to play with some of my new toys, so I used Chupa’s sketch from the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge:

Perfectly Preserved and Orchard Harvest DP to the rescue:

DSCF8019

The new Woodgrain EF and Cotton Ribbon make an appearance too!

DSCF8020

I added a little heart from the Owl Builder punch, just for fun!  Thanks for visiting today!

“Watering” my garden angel is one of Cassidy’s favorite pasttimes:

DSCF6200

DSCF6202

Off for a refill!

DSCF6204

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a charming grouping of apples!

I think Cassidy has grown up overnight. You had a picture in the last few days in which I thought her face had grown beyond babyhood, then the jaunty walk in these photos confirms it!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a wonderful card and I love the fall papers that you used on it.
Love how you put Cassidy to work watering the plants. I could use her here to help me out with that chore.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Love this apple card! This paper is so pretty and those apples are adorable. This is the first that I've actually thought I might like this set. Love the little heart "just for fun".....you know me an hearts;)
It's so sweet that Cassidy takes care of your garden angel for you.
Darbaby on SCS

Jenn Picard said...

WOW-this card is awesome! Love the rich fall colours and the yummy cotton ribbon. Such great details and textures.

And your sweet Cassidy is adorable! I enjoy seeing pictures of her just as much as your gorgeous projects:)

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, I just love apple-themed cards and this one is totally adorable. Love the little heart on the one apple. Sweet!

Linda said...

LOL if that statue starts growing send her to my house. My garden needs help. LOL
Love your card. It is apple time! Yay

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Oh, LeAnne...you never cease to amaze me with your card making abilities. Love this one!! The apples are adorable and I especially love the tiny little heart. So, so cute!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh goodness me, how cute are these die cut apples!! Love love love this card!!