Woohoo! I am the hostess today at the Color Throwdown and I’ve chosen some lovely subtle holiday colors to get you in the mood for some Christmas stamping. If you don’t do Christmas, I am sure you can come up with some other themes for which to use these colors!!!
My sweet friend Linda lent me her Delightful Decorations set and punch, so I thought I would use them for my card:
The card base is Certainly Celery; I used the Jolly Jingles jumbo wheel from the Holiday Mini catalog, and some Pear Pizzazz ink, for my subtle background, embellishing it with pearls here and there. The “ribbon” is actually Cherry Cobbler seam binding, also from the mini:
I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week! Check out the CTD blog to find all the details…and here are the other designers’ links to peruse:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Carla Suto
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Jolly Jingles wheel
- Paper: VV, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery
- Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz
- Acc: Ornament Punch, CC Seam Binding, Nesties, Pearls