Happy Wednesday to everyone!
Kristin is the hostess for the CTD this week, and I am lovin’ the colors she has chosen! Two of these colors are SU’s new “In Colors”, so if you don’t have them, just use something close---we want everyone to be able to play! Check out the CTD blog for all the details!
For my card this week, I pulled out a couple of neglected Big Shot items, dusted them off and put them to use:
I added a few little embellishments, mounted them on an embossed panel and added my sentiment and it was good to go! The little bird is from the mini hostess set, Northern Hearts. Now lets see what the others have done:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Carla Suto
And are you tired of my little granddaughter yet? Hope not!
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Northern Hearts
- Paper: WW, Chocolate Chip, Pure Poppy, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Sunny Garden and Patterns DP
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
- Acc: Perfect Polka Dots EF; Dies & Embosslits: Scalloped Heart of Hearts, Heart Set, Birds & Blooms, Swirls Scribbles, Scalloped Trim Border Punch, Glimmer Brads, Brights Buttons, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Thread, non-SU Rhinestones